Assyst Payment, now fully integrated with Pronotaire
Pronotaire users have had access to a certain number of Assyst Payment platform functions since the spring. In order to further facilitate the work of our clientele, we recently completed this implementation. All functions in the TELUS electronic payment platform are now accessible from Pronotaire.
With Assyst Payment, notaries can:
- Pay invoices.
- Receive down payments from clients.
- Synchronize trust accounts.
- Transfer funds between notaries.
- Obtain the balance of a mortgage.
- Pay fees to an office's business account.
- Import an invoice.
- View notes.
- Get a list of Assyst files.
How to benefit from it
The new Assyst Payment features are now available in the latest version of Pronotaire. Users who are not subscribed to the fund transfer service can register for it through the TELUS website. TELUS charges user fees of $5 per transaction.
If you have any questions about the update,
contact us toll-free at 1 800 862-5922
The Pronotaire team