Assyst Payment, now integrated with Pronotaire
We are pleased to announce that the TELUS Assyst Payment fund transfer platform is now integrated with Pronotaire.
What does that mean?
Using Assyst Payment simplifies the notarial profession while improving the client’s experience. You can use Assyst Payment to:
- Pay invoices.
- Receive down payments from your clients.
- Synchronize a trust account.
Starting this fall, Assyst Payment can also be used to:
- Make inter-notary funds transfers.
- Obtain the outstanding balance of a mortgage.
- Transfer fee payments to your office’s business account.
How can I benefit from Assyst Payment?
Assyst Payment is available now in version 8.4.7 of Pronotaire. Users who are not already subscribed to the fund transfer service can register through the TELUS website. TELUS charges a fee of $5 per transaction.
If you have any questions, contact us toll-free at 1 800 862-5922.
The Pronotaire team