New functionality: Email management now available in Pronotaire
Pronotaire now has a complete email management system in its files. Regardless of the type of email or software used, you can now manage the receiving and sending of emails directly in your Pronotaire software.
This new functionality offers two options:
1) Integration with Microsoft Outlook
When Outlook is installed on the client’s workstation, integration includes:
- The possibility of sending emails with Outlook from Pronotaire.
- The possibility of importing emails from Outlook directly in the list of Pronotaire files.
- A direct connection with Outlook sent items.
- The opening of Outlook email windows to view an email directly from Pronotaire.
- Notes in the file each time that an email is sent in Outlook from Pronotaire.
2) Integration with the various incoming and outgoing email servers
Users who use email software other than Outlook (Notarius, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) can still manage their emails directly from Pronotaire.
- The possibility of sending emails from the Pronotaire customized email manager.
- A direct connection with the items sent from the email address configured directly in Pronotaire.
- The possibility of receiving emails directly from the Pronotaire email auxiliary, from a file or from a list of files.
- The possibility of configuring several email addresses in Pronotaire (1 per notary or per user).
- The possibility of importing emails received in the list of Pronotaire files.
- The possibility of viewing an email with the Pronotaire viewer directly in the list of file documents.