Now you can conclude your notarial deeds remotely!
Following the decree voted by the government last Saturday and the exceptional measures implemented by the Chambre des notaires du Québec, notaries can now receive notarial deeds remotely.
In this context, we have worked closely with the Chambre des notaires and we would like to present you the tools that will simplify the remote processing of your clients’ urgent requests.
Here is the complete set of web solutions that we are offering to help you electronically sign
- Subscribe to the Microsoft Teams collaborative platform to plan and hold your signature appointments.
- Business Essentials version for $6.40 + taxes per user, per month
- Business Premium version for $16 + taxes per user, per month
- Benefit from access to the ConsignO Cloud electronic signature platform to allow your clients to sign remotely, as well as the legal reliability and sustainability of your signed documents.
- Follow a 30 minutes basic training to install and configure the two platforms and understand how they work (free of charge thanks to the financial contribution of the Chambre des notaires).
- Benefit from telephone technical support for ConsignO Cloud and Microsoft Teams
(free of charge thanks to the financial contribution of the Chambre des notaires).
We can provide you with all the necessary tools, install them with you rapidly and guide you in each step of the procedure!
To learn more about these tools and to obtain them, contact us at
1 800 862-5922 option 3.