Portal for real-estate professionals: Withdrawal of additional fees for Pronotaire users
We are pleased to announce that Pronotaire users will not have to pay additional fees per transaction to use the Portal for real-estate professionals. However, the basic fees for using the platform continue to apply.
The many advantages of using the Portal for real-estate professionals with Pronotaire are listed below:
- Access the data of several dozen Quebec municipalities.
- Two-way communication with the Portal to search for a specific immovable.
- Search for immovables without a civic address.
- Reduce the risk of error when transcribing information in Pronotaire.
- Import data directly in the Pronotaire memorandum of adjustments.
- Import a complete tax statement in PDF format, providing the information required on the immovable, directly in the list of deeds and letters of the Pronotaire file.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about these changes.
Thank you for your trust in the Pronotaire team