Pronotaire and Immonet
Many files require the notary to verify the municipal and school taxes from the notary for the title that is being monitored. The notary or an assistant can now validate this information using specific Internet portals (e.g.: Immonet, Unicité, T.F.S., etc.).
Since summer 2012, Pronotaire (version 8.3.2) users can communicate directly via Pronotaire with the ACCEO Solutions Immonet platform of ACCEO Solutions, and this, for cities subscribed to the service. A bridge has thus been implemented for communication between the Pronotaire user and Immonet, giving the user access to Immonet directly from the immovable card in the file. The notary or an associate can then import the required information for municipal taxes of the immovable concerned, without having to be connected to the Immonet platform.
Tons of Advantages
There are many advantages to using the Pronotaire Immonet bridge. Here are a few:
- Access to data from nearly 75 cities in Quebec.
- Bidirectional communication with Immonet to search for a specific immovable.
- Possibility to look for immovables without a civic address.
- Reduction in the risk of errors when entering the information in Pronotaire.
- Import data directly in the Pronotaire memorandum of adjustments.
- Import a complete tax statement import, in PDF format, providing the information required on the immovable, directly in the list of deeds and letters of the Pronotaire file.
- Automatic invoicing on the notary’s Immonet account.
The Immonet bridge is a tool for the notary to access this information quickly and at any time, directly via Pronotaire. This is a simple, efficient and secure communication method to obtain municipal information regarding the immovable. The user can also import and manage two municipal taxes per file for immovables subject to taxes in two cities.
For the list of cities available for this service, refer to the Immonet website at: Immonet.
Contact Pronotaire technical support for more information regarding the use of this platform.